TerraTrue's GitHub integration lets you associate pull requests with privacy reviews, so you can verify that products and features are developed exactly as approved.
This article will help you configure the GitHub integration. For information on using the GitHub integration, see How do I use the GitHub integration?
Enabling the GitHub integration
- Visit the integration page at Settings > Integrations > Github
- Toggle on the Enable Github switch. Once enabled, you'll see a URL and Secret to add to your GitHub repositories.
Configuring your GitHub webhooks
An admin of your GitHub account will need to configure a webhook for each repository you'd like to integrate with TerraTrue.
- For each repository in GitHub, visit Settings > Webhooks > New Webhook
- Enter the URL and Secret provided by TerraTrue
- Set the content type to application/json
- Under the header Which events would you like to trigger this webhook?, choose Let me select individual events. Select Pull requests from the available events and ensure all other events are unselected.