TerraTrue can be configured to create a launch automatically each time an issue is created in Jira. The Jira issue’s summary, description, creator, and due date will be copied into the launch summary.
⚠️Note: Before creating a launch using Jira, a global admin in your org must configure the Jira integration.
Step 1: Define a Jira Webhook
- From the TerraTrue Jira Integration page, click the top Configure button
- Copy the URL in the Webhook section
- In Jira, navigate to Settings > System > Webhooks or go to https://<your_Jira_instance>.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a Webhook in Jira
- In TerraTrue, click Continue
Step 2: Create launches for Jira update events
You now have the option of creating a new launch in TerraTrue when an existing Jira issue is updated to meet the criteria defined in your webhook.
- Enable the toggle to turn this feature on
- Click Save & Continue to proceed to the next step
💡 Learn about other Jira configuration options in these articles:
• Pre-populating launches and workflows in TerraTrue from Jira
• Creating issues in Jira from workflow responses in TerraTrue